Abudawood Group is a diversified international conglomerate incorporating investments in the Middle East, Europe and USA. They professionally manage different industries including Sales & Distribution, Trading, Real Estate, Financial Investments and Education & Training. They provide distribution, sales, manipulation, and 3PL services for Procter & Gamble | Reckitt Benckiser | Clorox | United Riceland | Ferrero | Quaker | PepsiCo and others with a footprint in many emerging markets including Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
As a part of reducing operating costs, the company had decided to streamline employee travel expenses. The company approached us to provide a solution for effectively implementing the new travel budgeting policy across the various business arms of the group.
As part of the budgeting policy, the Abudawood group had the following requirements:
- A solution that could work with their existing Travel budgeting ERP via API’s
- Set and track each employee’s travel budgets for a given budget year
- Multiple company support to set budget periods
- Track employees remaining travel budget for a given financial year
As part of Abudawood Group’s requirement, we developed an inhouse travel budgeting solution that works together with their existing ERP. The application features include:
- Advanced Filtering for datatables
- Report generation from requested data
- Alerts notification based on budget usage
- Charts for data visualization
- Role based permissions for logged users
Application architecture overview